|Abbreviation: PVVB||Load: 30(L)
|Lecturers in charge: ||izv. prof. dr. sc. Milan Kostelac
|Lecturers: || Petra Bonačić Bartolin mag. ing. mech.
|Course description: Course objectives:
Acquisition of basic knowledge for understanding and definition of trackguided levitated vehicles.
Enrolment requirements and required entry competences for the course:
Required course for the registration of course: Railway vehicles (32313). Passed course for approach to exam: Railway vehicles (32313).
Attendance to lectures and exercises.
Grading and evaluation of student work over the course of instruction and at a final exam:
Activity in the classroom questioning: 5% Colloquium: 65% Oral exam: 30%
Methods of monitoring quality that ensure acquisition of exit competences:
Questioning during the lectures and exercises. Round tables.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to (learning outcomes):
Identify category and type of levitated vehicle according to the method of levitation,
Explain the working principle of the individual levitated vehicle,
Give a comparison with other transport solutions
Compare the individual implementations,
Suggest certain technical solutions for some transportation pathways.
1. Development of tracked levitated vehicles (TLV)
2. Tracked levitated vehicle with airbag and electromagnetic cushion
3. Resistance to motion of tracked levitated vehicles
4. Airbag. Definition and calculation of the airbag parameters.
5. Magnetic levitation principles
6. Dynamic and static electromagnetic cushion
7. General rules of TLV design
8. Power for vehicle levitation
9. The linear electromotor drive for TLV
10. Routes for TLV"s
11. TLV in Germany development
12. TLV in Germany Transrapid
13. TLV in Japan
14. TLV in China
15. TLV in the world
1. The history of tracked levitated vehicles and high speed vehicles.
2. Traffic justification of tracked levitated vehicle
3. Calculation of motion resistances
4. Types of construction with airbag.
5. Calculation of the airbag parameters.
6. Structural implementations of vehicles with airbag
7. Dynamic properties
8. Calculation of power for vehicle levitation
9. Implementations of linear motors
11. Testing ground for the Transrapid vehicle Routing parameters, infrastructure.
12. Seminar paper
13. Seminar paper
14. Seminar paper
15. Seminar paper
|1. ||) Richardson,H.H., Captain,K.M.: Simplified Static Performance Characteristics of Low-Pressure Plenum and Peripheral Jet Fluid Suspension, DSR-76110-8 (PB 177 668),Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1968
|2. ||) Magnetschnellbahn - Ausführungsgrundlage
|3. ||Gesamtsystem - Fahrzeuge - Antrieb und Energieversorgung - Betriebsleittechnik - Fahrweg, VkBl. Amtlicherteil, Heft 22 - 2007.
|Recommended literature: - - -