|Abbreviation: B23A03||Load: 30(L)
|Lecturers in charge: ||prof. dr. sc. Tatjana Josipović
Learn the basics of the legal system. Gaining knowledge of the basics of real rights. Acquisition of theoretical and practical knowledge on the concept, functions and composition of the land registry with an independent ability to search land registry. Knowing types of entries and terms for land registration entries. Knowledge of the procedural rules.
Learning outcomes at the level of the programme to which the course contributes
- Demonstrate competences in real estate registers and interests in real estates, understand land development measures and methods of land evaluation.
- Demonstrate competences in regulations and administrative framework important for geodesy and geoinformatics, the regulations related to copy right, publishing and exchange of spatial data.Learning skills and ethics
- Take responsibility for continuing academic development in the field of geodesy and geoinformatics, or related disciplines, and for the development of interest in lifelong learning and further professional education.
Learning outcomes expected at the level of the course
- Explain the basics of the Croatian legal system, especially the position of the rights on land under civil law,
- Define and explain the concept of ownership and limited real rights (easements, real burdens, right to build and lien),
- Define and explain the concept of land registry and cadastre as well as their connection,
- Explain the composition of the land register,
- Enumerate and explain the types of land registration entries,
- Explain the basics of the land law proceedings,
- Enumerate and define specific land registration procedures,
- Define and explain the basics of the establishment, amendment, renewal and conversion of the land books.
Course content broken down in detail by weekly class schedule (syllabus)
- 29.09.2014.- Organization of teaching and points of tests, the publication of results, the principle of colloquia.)
- Introductory lecture. The concept of real and land rights; legal sources and position in the legal system.
- 06.10.2014.- Objects. Term and types of real rights. Ownership.
- 13.10.2014.-Limited real rights
- 20.10.2014.-Limited real rights-sequel.
- 27.10.2014.-Term characteristics of the land register. Functions of land registry.
- 03.11.2014.-Ratio Cadastre and Land; maintenance approvals cadastre and land registry.
- 10.11.2014.-Establishment, renewal, conversion of the land books; subtraction and addition.
- 17.11.2014.-Composition of the land register. Composition EDP Land Registry.
- 24.11.2014.-Land registry entries (the subject, the general assumption) .The main entry.
- 15.12.2014.-Land procedure (first part).
- 12.01.2015.-Land procedure (second part).
- 19.01.2015.- Land procedure (third part).
+ 3 colloquia outside the timetable
+ Parallel conduct classes through the system for e-learning
Screening student work
- Tests - 2 ECTS
- Written exam - 2 ECTS
|1. ||Gavella, N., Gliha, I., Josipović, T., Stipković, Z. (1998): Stvarno pravo, Informator, Zagreb
|Recommended literature: - - -