|Abbreviation: B35A05||Load: 0(L)
|Lecturers in charge: ||izv. prof. dr. sc. Mladen Zrinjski
prof. dr. sc. Đuro Barković
Understand and apply knowledge and skills acquired during the first four semesters of undergraduate study to perform field measurements and processing of measurement data. Make geodetic project assignments.
Learning outcomes at the level of the programme to which the course contributes
- Understand the role of geodesy, geoinformatics and spatial data in modern world, demonstrate competences in measuring systems, methods and technologies of measurement and spatial data collection.
- Demonstrate competences in theoretical principles, procedures of computing and visualising the surveying data.
- Handle geodetic instruments and appropriate measuring equipment properly, and perform geodetic measurements.
- Solve practical tasks in surveying, spatial data collection, real estate evaluation and management.
- Determine and interpret the size, properties and relations of objects in space on the basis of measured data, spatial databases, plans and maps.
- Exercise appropriate judgements on the basis of performed calculation processing and interpretation of data obtained by means of surveying and its results.
Learning outcomes expected at the level of the course
- Define the objective of geodetic project assignments.
- Reconnaissance of terrain and establish new geodetic network in accordance with geodetic assignment.
- Apply gyrus method for measuring horizontal directions and vertical angles.
- Apply direct and indirect methods of measurement slope and horizontal distances.
- Apply measurement of height differences with the methods of geometric and trigonometric levelling.
- Apply different methods of land survey.
- Apply different methods of calculating the coordinates of points and other elements from the measurement data.
- Make geodetic project assignments and studies after the geodetic measurements.
Course content broken down in detail by weekly class schedule (syllabus)
- Defining the objective of geodetic project assignments. (1E)
- Reconnaissance of terrain. (1E)
- Establishment of new geodetic network in accordance with geodetic assignment. (3E)
- Application gyrus methods for measuring horizontal directions and vertical angles. (2E)
- Application of direct and indirect methods of measuring slope and horizontal distances. (1E)
- Measurement of height differences with geometrical levelling method. (2E)
- Measurement of height differences using trigonometric levelling. (2E)
- Application of different methods of land survey. (8E)
- Application of different methods of calculating the coordinates of points and other elements from the measurement data. (5E)
- Make geodetic project assignments and studies after the geodetic measurements. (20E)
Screening student work
- Class attendance - 0.5 ECTS
- Practical training - 1.0
- Project - 1.5 ECTS
|Compulsory literature: - - -
|Recommended literature: - - -