|Kratica: ||Opterećenje: 45(P)
|Nositelji: ||prof. dr. sc. Marijana Ivanov
|Izvođači: ||doc. dr. sc. Dajana Barbić
Understanding the role of money in economic activity as well as the goals and functions of central banks in implementation of monetary policy instruments. Acquiring knowledge of monetary flows which, through the central bank and commercial banks, reflect changes in the monetary sphere of the economy and, through liquidity of the national economy, affect the real economy variables, and states of equilibrium, such as: prices, exchange rate, employment, economic growth, balance of payments etc.
1. Understanding money and its historical development
2. Contemporary monetary system
3. Monetary institutions and differences between central bank and commercial banks
4. Role of banks in the process of money creation
5. Bank reserves, multiplication of deposits and credit expansion
6. Money supply changes
7. Monetary aggregates and monetary multiplier
8. Money and inflation
10. Objectives and instruments of monetary policy
11. Effects of monetary policy on financial markets and on shifts in the real sector of the economy
12. Monetary policies of the Croatian National Bank, European Central Bank and Federal Reserve System
13. Monetary policy and exchange rate policy
14. International monetary system
|Jezici na kojima se održava nastava: - - -
|1. ||Mishkin, F.S.: The Economics of Money, Banking and Financial Markets, Pearson Addison Wesley, 2002.
|2. ||Mayer, T. A.; Duesenbery, J.S.; Aliber, R.Z.: Money, Banking and the Economy, W.W. Norton & Company, 1997;
Issing, O.; Einfuhrung in die Geldpolitik, 13th edition, 2003.