|Kratica: ORG||Opterećenje: 30(P)
|Nositelji: ||prof. dr. sc. Lovorka Galetić
|Izvođači: ||doc. dr. sc. Davor Filipović
izv. prof. dr. sc. Tomislav Hernaus
prof. dr. sc. Sanda Rašić Jelavić
Students will be introduced to basic terms of organisational theory and contemporary trends in organisation. After being introduced to internal and external factors influencing organisation, students will then learn about basic organisational forms and structures followed by key organisational elements. As organisations is dynamic and constantly in the process of evolvement, special attention is given to organisational change issues and recent organisational development such as the concept of a learning organisation. The knowledge that students are going to acquire in this course is universally applicable in every company, bank, and institution, both in the profit and the non-profit sector. This course has a crucial role and is used as a basis for all others courses provided by the Department of Organization and Management .
Introduction to Organizations
History of Organization Thought
Organizational Structure (classic and modern)
Organization of Business Functions
|Jezici na kojima se održava nastava: - - -
|1. ||Daft, R. L. (2010) Organization Theory and Design, Mason: South-Western, 10th edition
|2. ||1.Jones, G. R. (2010) Organizational Theory, Design, and Change, Upper Saddle River: Pearson, 6th edition
2. Sorge, A.: Organization; Thomson Learning, 2002.
3. Cummings, T., Worley, C.: Organizational Development and Change, 7th edition, South-Western College Publishing, Mason, Ohio, 2005.
4. Hatch, M. Jo.: Organization Theory- Modern Symbolic and Post-modern Perspectives; Oxford University Press;1997.
5. Frese, E.: Grundlagen der Organization: Koncept-Prinzipen-Strukturen, Gabler, Wiesbaden,
6. Hall, R. H.: Organizations-Structures, Processes and Outcomes; 7th edition; Prentice Hall; 1999.